About[edit | edit source]
Berserker is an armor set that is a risk/reward-based build, focusing on doing more damage and moving faster at the expense of lower health and less damage resistance. It is unlocked from the beginning.
Berserker Parts[edit | edit source]
Berserker Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This is a very advanced set to use. At max levels, you'll gain 12% speed while doing 25% more damage...however, you'll be taking 37% more damage. If you can get in fast and hurt the enemy quickly, this suit may be worth it.
- You may want to switch out the chest plate for an armor that lets you take more damage such as Olympian to compensate for the other health loss and damage increases the other pieces cause.
Berserker Glitches[edit | edit source]
Berserker Skins[edit | edit source]
These skins allow you to have a different look for Berserker. Same stats apply.
- Dragon Slayer Helmet: $1.49
- Dragon Slayer Chest: $1.49
- Dragon Slayer Legs: $1.49